- Meets all ASME-DOT-TC code
- Properly sized storage system meets peak demand requirements
- Storage can provide operation in the event of a power failure
- Available cylinder configurations (1×2), (2×2) or (2×3)
- Horizontal, vertical or wall rack design
- Bulk or cascade piping
- Three variations of cylinders:
– ASME 525scf @ 6000 psi/413 bar with service valve, burst disc and drain plug
– DOT 444scf @ 4500 psi/310 bar with CGA 347 valve, service valve and burst disc
– DOT 475scf @ 5000 psi/345 bar with CGA 345 valve, service valve and burst disc
– DOT 509scf @ 6000 psi/413 bar with CGA 702 valve, service valve and burst disc
Horizontal storage units are designed as freestanding modules. Cylinders are positioned horizontally, utilizing two, four or six ASME cylinders. Standard configuration is plumbed as one volume. Cascade plumbing and controls are available. All ASME cylinders are dual coded for working pressures of 5200 psi/359 bar and 7000 psi/483 bar.
Vertical storage units are designed as a free standing modules or can be integrated into the Guardian or RevolveAir® charge stations. Vertical storage units are available with two, four or six ASME or DOT cylinders. Standard configuration is plumbed as one volume; cascade plumbing and controls are also available.