- Fastest Spreader on the market, thanks to Stepless Speed Maximization (PATENTED). A mechatronic system inside the tool continuously optimize the motor and pump settings to deliver a maximized oil flow over the full pressure range. This results in unparalleled speed at any tool load.
- Where all other rescue tools show a significant decrease in speed when switching to another stage to deal with higher loads, Holmatro Pentheon tools stick to the ideal stepless speed curve.
- A unique two-mode control handle for ultimate speed control offers you the choice, at any time during the rescue operation, to switch between the tool’s high-speed and low-speed modes.
- Within these two modes the speed is still proportional to how far you turn the control handle to its left or right.
Extended working time thanks to:
- A purpose-built battery with increased capacity
- The energy efficiency of our patented mechatronic drive technology.
- An Auto Start/Stop function. When the tool is not operated or has reached its maximum pressure, the motor stops automatically. This saves valuable battery capacity. Simply turn the control handle to restart the tool.
- Temperature Management Technology. Both tool and battery temperatures are continuously monitored to make sure these don’t get to high, which would cause the tool to shut off. At extremely high temperatures Pentheon tools will automatically switch to working at a lower power consumption, without loss of force. All to make sure that you can keep going, even in hot weather and at high tool loads.
Battery management made easy
- Stop swapping batteries with Holmatro’s On-Tool Charging System. From now on you can charge a battery while it remains on the tool. Simply connect your tool to the charger and the whole charging process will regulate itself. The battery on the tool has priority over the one on the charger, which will resume charging when the battery on the tool is 100% full.
- You can connect up to 3 chargers to be powered from one outlet. This allows you to charge up to 6 batteries automatically, whether placed on the charger or on the tool that is connected to the charger.
- It is just a matter of plugging it in!
Under water use
- Should you encounter a situation where you need to use your rescue tools completely submerged in water, our Pentheon tools are up for the job!
- LED indicators on the tool, battery and charger provide you with direct feedback on the battery’s temperature, state of charge and state of health, as well as the tool temperature and when the maximum pressure has been reached.
- For more detailed battery information you can make use of our diagnostics software.
- A more extensive software program for Authorized Holmatro (Dealer) Service Technicians will allow them to provide the best service for your Pentheon tools. It combines in-depth tool diagnostics with automated inspection procedures.
Ease of use
- Inline control handle with 360° access. For easy tool operation at all sides of the car.
- 360° Carrying handle. Goes all around the tool, so you can hold it in any position. Includes a suitcase grip for easy carrying. Made of a high-grade synthetic polymer: an extremely tough and elastic material that always returns into its original shape. Damage-proof!
- The LED lights in the carrying handle are powered from the main battery. This means they automatically switch on and off, together with the tool.
- There’s a separate button on the tool to switch the lights off, but don’t bother: their power consumption is next to nothing.
Equipped with Extreme Grip Spreader Tips
- Lots of pointed teeth on the inside and outside of the tips bite into the material.
- Taller middle row of teeth on both sides, for immediate grip.
- Teeth on the outside alternately point in the opposite direction to offer a superior grip on the material over the full spreading range.
- Interlocking profile on the inside reduces the tips’ insertion dimensions.
Download Pentheon Series brochure
|max. working pressure||720 / 72 (bar/Mpa)||10443 psi|
|max. spreading force||280 / 28.6 (kN/t)||62947 lbf|
|min. spreading force (EN 13204)||43 / 4.4 (kN/t)||9667 lbf|
|spreading distance||725 mm||28.5 in|
|max. squeezing force||59 / 6 (kN/t)||13264 lbf|
|max. pulling force||51.7 / 5.3 (kN/t)|
|Dimensions, weight and temperature|
|weight, ready for use||19.4 kg||42.8 lb|
|weight excl. battery||17.9 kg||39.5 lb|
|dimensions (AxBxC)||956 x 270 x 276 mm||37.6 x 10.6 x 10.9 in|
|EN 13204 classification||AS43/725-19.4|
|NFPA 1936 compliant||yes|
|EN 13204 compliant||yes|
|NFPA 1936, HPF||51.7 / 5.3 (kN/t)||11623 lbf|
|NFPA 1936, HSF||69.2 / 7.1 (kN/t)||15557 lbf|
|NFPA 1936, LPF||27 / 2.8 (kN/t)||6070 lbf|
|NFPA 1936, LSF||39.1 / 4 (kN/t)||8790 lbf|