Patch is neoprene face with stainless steel backing. The support unit is all stainless steel and all “T” bolts are stainless steel. Extra holes are provided in the patch and support unit to allow for leak punctures holes close to obstruction.
In its carrying case, Kit “F” contains:
- One 13″ x 23″ patch
- One 12″ x 22″ support frame
- Four stainless steel T bolts with wing nut combos
- Sixteen outer conforming bolts
- To assemble, simply insert a T bolt through patch, and attach wing nut/ back up plate assembly
- To apply turn T bolt to straddle hole; run wing nut down and tighten
- To conform, tighten bolts around exterior of patch as needed to conform patch to vessel
CAUTION: This kit is designed for use only by experienced and trained personnel only for temporary control until the container can be disposed of property. Proper protective clothing must be worn.