Developed with input from RIT instructors and firefighters from across the country, the RIT Pak III is field designed and tested. The system in comprised of a pressure reducer, high-pressure fill hose, low-pressure air supply hose and a lightweight carrying device.
Unlike other RIT systems, the Scott RIT Pak III is a universal tool that works perfectly in mutual aid situations regardless of the SCBA used by other fire departments. Equipped with a protective skid plate, the RIT Pak system’s carrying case has two convenient storage pouches for easy access to rescue tools and rescue rope. A Hi-Viz orange material and reflective stripes on the case provide enhanced visibility. An external pressure gauge provides pressure indicator lights to mimic those used on the heads-up display on the Air-Pak SCBA.
- Dimensions: 33” L x 10.5” W x 8.5” H
- Weight: 20 lbs less cylinder
- Hi-Viz Orange with Reflective Stripes
- Skid Plate for ease of dragging
- External Pressure Gauge with HUD Style Lights
- Audible Alarm
- Universal Capable Low-Pressure Hose