Primarily designed for fast, forcible entry and penetration, one person can quickly pry open doors in seconds and easily break through brick and concrete block walls within a few minutes.
The sliding ram bar action of the PRT directs all of its force directly at the point of impact – without deflection, making it safer and more effective than a sledge and wedge.
The PRT comes with five different bits:
- 8.5” long Lock Breaker Claw for prying or forcing open door, windows, twisting hasps and breaking locks;
- 8.5” long Cutting claw for punching and cutting sheet metal (automobile roofs and hoods, aircraft, structures, etc.) works like a manual can opener;
- 14.5” long Wide Chisel Tip used for lifting, prying and punching metal, provides extra length for reaching into narrow crevices and pry bar leverage up to 53” when fully extended;
- 14.5” long Bull Point used for breaking concrete and masonry materials, 5” thick unreinforced concrete is easily broken after 6-8 strikes;
- 14.5” long 1” Chisel Tip used also for breaking concrete, prying bolts, breaching brick and block walls.