Our most tactical and ready to go tripod light provides up to 4,000 lumens for up to 24 hours. The Nomad Prime converts from an area light to spotlight in seconds by attaching/detaching the diffuser lens. Its portable, waterproof and adaptive design allows it to be used in ways and places where other area lights cannot. You can use it as a bazooka light to survey an area or illuminate your path. In around 20 seconds, you’ll be able to deploy the self-contained tripod legs and raise the telescoping head up to 8 ft tall to illuminate the work area. Its rechargeable and cordless design means no noisy, heavy generator is needed. If you have external power, the Nomad Prime provides continuous light. The Prime is used by first responders, industrial professionals, photographers and more around the world.
Max Output: 4,000 lumens
Battery Life: Up to 24 Hours
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium
- Overhead Tripod Light Many portable area lights only extend to 6ft (1.8 m) tall, which is near the eye level and potentially blinding. The Prime extends up to 8ft (2.4 m) tall to deliver overhead lighting that does not blind the user.
- Solo Operation and 20-second Deployment The Nomad stows as a compact tube weighing 18 lbs (8.2 kg). A shoulder strap is included for easy transport. The light is designed so that an individual can deploy it in 20 seconds.
- Battery Level Indicator At a scene, you’ll want to keep track of how much light you have left. Every Nomad is equipped with a battery level indicator, which changes color from green to orange to red as the battery drains.
Green indicator: 70-100% battery charge left
Orange indicator: 30-70% battery charge left
Red indicator: under 30% battery charge left
- Bazooka Light Option The portable Prime can be used as a shoulder-worn bazooka light that illuminates your path so that you can get where you need to go. The beam is capable of illuminating over 1 mile (1.6 km) ahead. Once you’ve reached your destination, you can deploy it as a tripod light.
- Easy to Clean Looking for evidence can be a messy job and you can risk contamination or cross contamination if not careful. The Nomad is fully waterproof and can be easily cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Hold-Down Clamp for High Wind Environments In severe wind, you may want to weigh the light down as a safety measure. A D-ring at the base of the unit allows a sandbag to be attached for this purpose.