Luminite is a high quality inflatable light tower created specifically to meet mobile lighting needs. It is a patented inflatable light tower and is the only such device on the North American market meeting U.S. and Canadian regulatory standards. Luminite stands out on the market for its performance, quality, durability and ease of use. For these reasons, it is an essential emergency equipment.
- Provides an abundance of light at a full 360o radius over an area the size of a football field
- Equipped with an industrial power light with 875-watt HID reaching up to 4,000oKelvin and 95,000 lumens
- Highly realistic color, with a CRI 68 Colour Rendering Index.
- Weather resistant: rain, snow and cold up to -1040F (-40 0C), as well as winds of up to 70 km/h (43,5 mph)
- Complies with NFPA, NEC and CSA SPE-1000 standards: usable in wet areas and is non-flammable.
Ease of Use
- Easy to transport. Weight: 74 lbs
- Can be installed easily by just one person in less than 3 minutes
- Fed by a regular current, directly from electrical networks or generators, consuming only 8.5 amps
- Very quiet (52 Db at 3 metres [9.8 feet])
- Works both indoors and outdoors
- Easy to install in narrow or hard-to-reach spots (model 7 feet)
- Small enough to fit in the rear trunk of a car, in a helicopter or small boat
High Durability and Quality
- Longer-lasting than other competitive lighting. Good for 26,000 hours
- Internationally patented
- One-year warranty
- Significant cost savings due to versatility and minimal operation and maintenance costs
Please note: This unit was used as a demonstration unit and has a slightly stained light sleeve.