With two totally enclosed trailers and one “slip-in” model, the innovative Liberty Air Series is the choice for your mobile BACCS needs. Built upon our unique platform design and featuring our patented FreshAir® Purification System and revolutionary RevolveAir® charge station with Scott X4™ Controller (CO & Moisture Monitor) LCD annunciator display with audio/visual alarms for dependable operations time and time again.
- Maximum open frame
- The lowest RPM in the market
- Auto Drain System with muffler reservoir
- Automatic low oil shut down indicator
- Stage gauge panel
- Emergency stop button
- Operation time meter
- Automatic high temperature shut down indicator
- Automatic control and indicator panel
- NFPA, NIOSH and CSA approved
- Low maintenance / long life
- One year warranty on entire unit
- Two year warranty on compressor block
- Two ASME storage cylinders
- Automatic air driven light tower with four 300 watt lights
- 7.2KW generator
- Low pressure outlet (120 psi)
- Time proven system
- US Air Force preferred
- Spare tire
- SCUBA kit
The easy-tow Liberty I is a totally enclosed single axle trailer that is well suited for mobile applications. It comes with two ASME storage cylinders and is capable of being towed by any vehicle rated for 6000 lbs. or more.
- Horsepower 20, (25.5 cfm)/(722 lpm)
- 6000 psi/413 bar
- Cascade Panels
- Surge brakes (standard) or electrical brakes (optional)
Note: Liberty I comes standard with RevolveAir® Charge Station, (2) ASME Cylinders, Scott X4™ Controller, Light Tower with (4) 300 watt Lights, 7.2KW Generator and Surge Brakes. (20 HP Electric Motor and 47 HP Diesel Engine) and 2 5/16 ball. Color: Red.
The easy-tow Liberty II has all of the features of the Liberty I but is a tandem axle unit. The Liberty II can bear more weight, thus leading to an array of available options. It also comes with four ASME cylinders instead two and is capable of being towed by any vehicle rated for 7000 lbs. or more.
- All of the Liberty I options plus:
- SCBA Storage Rack
- High Pressure Reel
- Low Pressure Reel
Note: Liberty II comes standard with RevolveAir® Charge Station, (4) ASME Cylinders, Scott X4™ Controller, Light Tower with (4) 300 watt Lights, 7.2KW Generator and Surge Brakes (20 HP Electric Motor and 47 HP Diesel Engine) and 2 5/16 ball. Color: Red.
The Liberty Slip-In is a complete modular charging system that is designed for use in an existing truck or trailer. A Liberty Slip-in system can be configured to your specific space and performance requirements. Choose a compressor, charge station, and storage system.
- Horsepower 10, 15, or 20, (14-25.5 cfm/397-722 lpm)
- 6000 psi/413 bar units – 10HP (14 cfm/397 lpm), 15HP (21.5 cfm/609 lpm) or 20HP (25.5 cfm/722 lpm)
- Low and high pressure panels
- High pressure regulator
- Low pressure regulator
- Cascade panels