Interceptor® is the apex of Lakeland Industries’ chemical protective clothing line. Manufactured to both NFPA 1991 and CE type 1 requirements and available in encapsulating and non-encapsulating configurations there is an Interceptor® suit for your needs be it gas, vapor, aerosol, liquid, or particulate protection. Interceptor® offers dependable protection, superior performance and patented garment features that have been proven over a broad range of chemical challenges in a wide range of environments.
- Patented ShurSeal Teflon® visor process permanently seals the visor into the suit with no sewing involved so that liquids can’t penetrate the visor edge.
- Certified to the optional Flash Fire Protection for Escape Only requirements of NFPA 1991
- Available in NFPA 1991 and CE Type 1 certified ensembles as well as non-certified encapsulating configurations
- Teflon outer layer on visor prevents impairment of vision due to chemical contact
- Seams sealed inside and out for maximum protection
- All NFPA certified Interceptor® ensembles include Tingley HazProof® boots and storage bag