Hi-Ex is effective on a wide variety of Class A and Class B fire risks. The finished foam has drainage characteristics far superior to those of standard detergents; this increases its ability to carry water to the fire and acts as a positive aid to effective fire suppression.
- Produces extremely stable long lasting foam
- Can be used with fresh or sea water
- Suitable for all medium and high expansion equipment
- Economical to use
- Three Way Fire Attack
- Hi-Ex combats fires in three ways:
- Initial contact with fire generates a large volume of steam displacing the super heated gases and products of combustion.
- At the same time, the water content of the foam when converted to steam, produces a valuable cooling effect.
- Finally, the large volume of foam generated engulfs the area and totally seals off and extinguishes any remaining fire.