Under pressure, the polyester keeps the hose from “snaking” where the nylon allows for controlled dilation, reducing friction loss and generating higher flow rates. A special rubber compound creates a tough cover that resists heat, abrasion, snags and hot embers, giving you complete confidence on the fireground.
- Super. Strong. Reinforced with a blend of circular woven, twill weave, polyester and nylon fibers, this interlocking matrix means no adhesives are used. A permanent bond to all warp and filler yarns creates unmatched durability—highly resistant to both contact and radiant heat.
- Efficient. Extruded construction creates a flexible, maneuverable hose that is also easy to pack.
- Great Value. Ribs on the cover surface greatly increase abrasion resistance and help provide a long service life.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -5°F (-20°C) and is resistant to ozone, oxidation and most chemicals or petroleum products.
- Versatile. Engineered for attack, supply and soft suction applications.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA Standard 1961, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.