What works well for another department may not be the optimum solution for yours. You have unique needs and challenges. That’s why Flame Fighter® bunker gear offers a full range of custom features that allow you to build the coat and pants that will work best for your team.
Start with a Loaded Core Package
Flame Fighter’s core package is already loaded with mobility enhancements and special features, including:
- Bellows underarm construction for a full range of motion.
- Thermashield™— additional layer of liner material in the upper back and shoulders to protect against compression
- Stay Rite™ sleeve well — Integrates the sleeve’s liner into a full-length wristlet with a reinforced thumbhole. When you reach, the entire sleeve moves with you
- Move-N-Hance™ crotch gusset that increases mobility by reducing bunching, twisting and
- Flex Knee™ for easy, natural
- Stay Rite™ ankle storm wells that guard against steam, water and other debris from penetrating into your pants legs.
- Drag Rescue Device — comfortable and easy to use.
- Liner Inspection System — hook and loop sealed opening allows for complete liner inspection of coat and pants without opening seams.
- Stepped Up™ cuff — reverse boot cut reduces length by one inch on back of pants cuff to reduce wear and
Customize the Design to Fit Your Challenges
Choose from a wide selection of:
- Outer shell fabrics, including DuPont™ Nomex®, DuPont™ Kevlar®/Nomex® combinations and PBI®.
DuPont™ Nomex® and Kevlar® brand fibres add strength, durability and thermal protection.
- Liner systems and L. Gore moisture barriers.
- Visibility options with 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective
- Pockets and
Flame Fighter® is certified to meet the current edition of NFPA 1971 and CAN/CGSB 155.1.