They’re meticulously engineered to comply with all NFPA 1851 regulations. With an extremely efficient drying process, they help minimize your utility and operating costs. And with drying times of just one and a half to three hours, your gear will be ready for action whenever the alarm sounds.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Helps firehouses stay compliant with all NFPA 1851 regulations.
- Provides a safe alternative to commercial dryers, maintaining the protective integrity of your gear.
- Advanced airflow process sends heated air around and inside turnout gear for thorough, efficient drying.
- Fast drying returns gear to service in just 1.5 to 3 hours.
- Easy-to-operate microprocessor control offers 5 preset cycles.
- Presets can be easily programmed to match your department’s specific needs.
- Large capacity allows drying of 6 full sets of PPE gear (fire jacket, pants, and liners) and up to 15 boots or gloves at once. Optional racks available for drying additional items such as hoses.
- Durable construction delivers long-lasting, premium drying performance that stands up to the rough demands of your profession