Performance meets AFFORDABILITY
- Simple one button operation
- 240 x 180 resolution for clear, crisp, detailed images
- Basic Super Red Hot colorization highlights high-heat scenes in yellow, orange, and red
- Temperature measurement
- Includes two batteries, desktop charger, and data cable assembly
SMALL & Lightweight
- 2.75” display in an easy-to-hold design
- Weighing only 1.9 lbs.
FIVE YEAR Warranty
All X Factor Thermal Imagers come standard with a five-year, industry-leading, full service warranty on parts and labor. Upgrade to the CareFree® warranty to get five years of coverage on batteries.
(Mobilelink) (Mobilelink Brochure)
MobileLink Handheld Receiver
No cords or bulky antennas. This battery-operated receiver allows the user to monitor the scene from distances up to 600 feet, through typical frame construction or 1/2 mile line-of-sight. To ensure compatibility with all Bullard thermal imagers, MobileLink comes with two channels, enabling incident commanders to monitor multiple thermal imagers at a scene. Adding to its versatility, MobileLink is compatible with many other manufacturers’ models.