Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) on back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, metacarpals and wrist bone protect from lacerations, abrasion and impacts, with additional hard-shell Polycarbonate armament on the knuckles. The one-piece, silicone Ripple-Grip™ palm maximizes gripping power on wet or dry surfaces, while Hexagonal Memory Gel® padding in the palm absorbs vibrations from machinery and power tools.
Features and Benefits
- Ripple Grip™: maximizes grip control.
- One piece, Enhanced Synthetic Leather: increases durability on back of glove.
- Segmented 3-D TPR: adds impact protection for back of fingers and thumb, hand and wrist bone without sacrificing flexibility.
- Polycarbonate Knuckles: adds extra protection for knuckles in a high-impact area.
- Kevlar Thread Palm Stitching: adds durability and longevity to palm of glove.
- Hi-Vis Color and Reflective Striping: adds hand visibility for low-lightning situations.
- Long-Cuff Design: adds comfort and protection through its “tear-away” ability.