Innovation and durability are the cornerstones of Cestus® gloves, and have led us to create some of the most protective work gloves available. We redefined protective hand wear in the oil and gas industry with the Deep Grip® then went a step further and added cut-level five protection to round out the Deep III® Cut5.
Cut level-five resistant material gives the Deep III® Cut5 maximum cut protection that minimizes the risk of lacerations and cut injuries. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact shields on the back of the glove add impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible TPR: Adds impact resistance for back of glove that covers fingers down to fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals, and allows user time to pull out of glove if hand is caught in machinery or a pinch.
- Skid-X Grip™: Adds oil, water and petro-chemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control in wet, oily or dry environments.
- One-Piece Palm with Kevlar® thread Stitching: Adds durability and longevity in high-wear areas.
- Neoprene Long-Cuff Design: Covers wrist and adds protection, comfort and “tear-away” ability with heavy machinery.
- Cut-Five Resistance: Gives palm maximum level of cut protection to prevent lacerations and cut injuries.