Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact shields on the back of the glove add impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist. The palm features oil-resistant, one-piece Skid-X™ Grip that is double stitched on with Kevlar® thread for strong grip control and durability. The neoprene long cuff covers the wrist, while allowing the user to pull out of the glove if caught in a pinch or machinery.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible TPR Shields: Impact resistance for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Skid-X Grip: adds oil, water, and petro-chemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control on wet, oily or dry surfaces.
- One-piece Palm with Kevlar® Stitching: adds durability and longevity.
- Long-Cuff Design: adds protection, comfort and “tear-away” ability with heavy machinery.
- Curved Fingers: matches natural contour of hand to prevent fatigue injuries.
- Easy-Pull Tabs: allows user to add name and easily put glove on.