Standard supplied with:
- Carrying handle with integrated LED lighting
- i-Bolt Technology
- Higher speed
– Up to 33% faster operation than the previous generation of battery-operated rescue tools, to deliver the same performance in less time.
- Unique inclined cutter jaw
– For more ergonomic cutting above waist or head height or, conversely, low on the car. The control handle remains at waist height.
– It also reduces the effect of tool movement towards the patient, e.g. when making a relief cut in the A-pillar.
- NCT cutter blades
– Our New Car Technology blades are specially designed to cut new car construction.
– Their U-shape surrounds the material and pulls it in into the cutting recess, where it is cut at the strongest point of the cutter.
– With optimized cutting edge for a long blade life and superior cutting performance.
– Flat central bolt construction squeezing the blades together directly (no blade holder in between!) and more tightly. This minimizes blade separation and maximizes cutting performance.
– It also allows for better access in narrow spaces.
- Ergonomic carrying handle with integrated LED lighting
– New ergonomic carrying handle design increases operator comfort in various working positions.
– New LED lighting in the carrying handle: no less than six lights with a higher light output. Rescuers can start right away, both during the day and at night, without working in their own shadow.
- Advanced battery technology.
– Lithium-ion technology combines a long battery life with a high capacity for maximum operational use.
– No power consumption when tool is switched on but not operated.
– LED indication shows battery capacity.
– Easy click-on / click-off system on top of unit to change battery with one hand within seconds, even in narrow spaces.
– Tool suitable for use at high altitudes.
- Control handle in central position
– Always within reach on the back of your tool.
– Allows you to rotate the tool freely while your hand stays in the same position.
- Emission-free and all weather proof
– Healthier for rescuers and victims.
– Ideal for use in confined and/or underground spaces.
– Can also be used in the case of (extreme) precipitation and temperatures down to -20°C / -4°F