The new Cross Ram Support Set is designed to help you push back the dashboard, the roof or the B-pillars. The Cross Ram Supports spread the load over a larger area and prevent the ram from pushing through interior car parts.
The set contains two supports: the smaller one is designed to push against the car’s dashboard and roof and the larger support is meant to be positioned on the rear seat of a car.
Cross Ram Support Set for cross ramming, a technique to create space when parts of the vehicle are deformed and obstruct a safe patient extrication. With the help of a ram the car construction is pushed back into its original shape. The set of two supports helps you to distribute the force of the ram over a larger area and prevents it from pushing through the car construction.
Standard supplied with: 1 x model XRS01S Small, 1 x model XRS01L Large
Designed for even distribution of the ram force
- The Cross Ram Supports spread the load on the material surface, caused by the ram, over a larger area
- This prevents the ram from pushing through car (interior) parts, such as door cards, seat fabric, roof panels and B-pillars
Grip teeth on both sides of the Cross Ram Supports
- To provide maximum grip on car interior surfaces
- To provide optimum stability and grip during cross ramming
Clear labels with safety warnings and instructions for correct use of the Cross Ram Supports
- To help you work safer and easier
Clear zinc plated steel surface
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Good visibility on dark dashboard surfaces and during rescue operations at night