The Badger model WP-61 water fire extinguisher has additionally been UL tested and listed as a “Loaded Stream” fire extinguisher. When properly charged using the Badger AC-40 potassium acetate loaded stream charge (P/N 00792) this extinguisher is approved for low temperature applications down to -40°F (-40° C).
For specific recharge instructions, refer to the nameplate and service manual (P/N 24642).
The time proven design of the Badger WP-61 Water fire extinguisher makes it extremely effective, simple to use, inexpensive and easy to recharge.
- Heavy-duty chrome plated brass valves
- Comfortable stainless steel handles and operating levers
- Large loop stainless steel pull pins with retention tether
- Hex valve collar tightening ring for easy recharge
- ULC listed—Meets D.O.T requirements
- Six year warranty
- Full stainless steel cylinder and base
- Easy-to-read two-piece nameplates