Holmatro introduces its new Backpack Pump: a small, lightweight, battery-driven pump, equipped with a CORE connector. The compact pump gives you optimum flexibility to work with Holmatro’s CORE tools. It is powered by the well-known and proven EVO3 technology, using the same battery that is used for all other EVO3 tools.
The pump and its battery are contained in a practical backpack that is easy to carry by one person. The set is emission free and safe to use in confined spaces like tunnels, trains and collapsed buildings. Thanks to its IP 54 rating the new Backpack Pump is protected against dust and all weather conditions.
The effective oil content of the pump is 425cc/14.4oz. This is large enough to be used in combination with all Holmatro CORE tools, except the larger (telescopic) rams.
- The pump is compact, lightweight and contained in a backpack
Proven EVO3 technology
- Battery used for the pump is the same as is used for all other Holmatro EVO3 tools.
Large oil content
- Pump can be used with all CORE tools except 15t and 22t telescopic rams.
Safe to use in harsh environments
- Thanks to IP 54 rating: Protection against dust and splashing of water
- Ideal for use in confined and/or underground spaces