The NEW Apex X-Strut® takes the popular, user-friendly design of our Auto X-Strut® and beefs it up for even more capability. This well-rounded strut features the combination of a threaded inner tube and a square outer tube, allowing for a built-in ratchet on the standard strut, and an internal positive stop to eliminate the risk of overextension. The Apex accepts the Super X-Strut® series 12″ extension on both the standard and short size struts.
Shown with Add-on Jack (APX-JACK). This jack is made specifically for the new Apex X-Strut® with a 6,000 lb lifting capacity and a 2:1 safety factor. Weight: 25 lbs.
SPECIFICATIONS (2:1 safety factor on struts & accessories)
Item # APX-STRT-L (Long Strut)
- Column WLL: 7,750 LBS.
- Lifting WLL: 6,000 LBS
- Extended Height: 91.5″
- Collapsed Height: 58.75″
- Weight: 41 LBS*
Item # APX-STRT-S (Short Strut)
- Column WLL: 12,500 LBS.
- Lifting WLL: 6,000 LBS
- Extended Height: 62.75″
- Collapsed Height: 45.125″
- Weight: 33 LBS*
* Strut weight includes Swivel CRG Head Fitting, Base Plate, Ratchet Strap and all hardware. Short Strut does not include Built-In Ratchet Strap. Add-On Jack weight: 25 LBS.
SWIVEL CRG END FITTING
- The Apex X-Strut® Comes standard with our Swivel C.R.G. head fitting which gives you a variety of purchase point options and rotates 360° to easily find any purchase point.
- The Apex X-Strut® features the combination of a milled aluminum inner tube with a welded aluminum chassis for superior strength when shoring, stabilizing and lifting, without adding weight.
QUICK-RELEASE END FITTINGS
- Change end fittings in an instant with the pull of a single retaining pin. Because Apex X-Strut® head fittings are compatible with other manufactures end fittings, you can swap out with neighboring departments during mutual aid response.
PIN-FREE /TWIST-FREE OPERATION
- Threaded inner tubing allows for fast and smooth adjustments without pins. The unique design allows for a positive stop, keeping the inner tube from rotating under lighter loads, and eliminating the risk of overextension.
COMPATIBLE HEAD FITTINGS
- Quick release fittings detach in an instant, allowing you to add extensions for greater length, or swap out fittings from other manufacturers.
X-STRUT® LIFTING POWER
- The Apex X-Strut® transforms from a shoring strut to a lifting strut in seconds with our removable mechanical Add-On Jack, giving you 6,000 Lbs. of lifting capacity with 12 inches of travel.
BUILT-IN RATCHET STRAP
- Comes with built-in ratchet strap with wire hooks, keeping your strap right where you need it.
- Pivoting rings built into the baseplate allow for fast attachment of straps, hooks and chains, or double as a picket receiver when anchoring is needed.
2 SIZES AVAILABLE
- Available in long strut (pictured) or a shorter version for increased storage options and lower lift engagements.
Available in 2-Point Standard Kit, 4-Point Deluxe Kit, 3-Point Texas Kit and 2-Car Deluxe Kit. View Catalog for details (pdf).