The team at Scott Safety is very excited to announce the market introduction of our most advanced SCBA ever, the Air-Pak™ X3 Pro.
Several key areas were identified that not only address specific fireground enhancements, but also long-term health concerns of firefighters due to environmental exposure. These enhancements include:
- The Air-Pak X3 Pro combines advanced material selection for improved water repellency with an easy-to-remove harness for cleaning, decontamination, and serviceability.
- With minimal water absorption, this new harness assembly may be machine laundered to help minimize contamination and reduce long-term carcinogen exposure.
- Offering enhanced electronics with Bluetooth® technology, the Air-Pak X3 Pro supports wireless connectivity between devices for improved configurability, data transmission/retrieval, firefighter safety and fireground accountability.
- Integrated RFID tags provide local storage of SCBA information that can be wirelessly interrogated for asset tracking.
- Material and design enhancements help to maximize comfort in every sense of the word, from physical comfort to respiratory comfort to psychological comfort.
- A new shoulder harness design improves the ease of donning the SCBA and minimizes pressure points to reducer user fatigue.
- A naturally articulating waist pad promotes greater range of motion to the user, while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load.
NFPA 2018 Compatible:
- The Air-Pak X3 Pro is engineered to be easily upgraded to meet the NFPA 2018 edition standards, providing customers reassurance that they will have a seamless experience when transitioning from the 2013 edition standards to the 2018 edition standards.
- Like all Scott Safety Air-Pak SCBA, the X3 Pro is proudly “Made in the USA” with the highest level of quality and workmanship.