The ACSi SCBA features a reliable two-stage pneumatic system consisting of a first stage pressure reducer coupled with the Scott E-Z Flo mask mounted regulator. Finally, the ACSi SCBA enables quick-turn-around and decon with pneumatics that can be removed from the back-plate with a simple Scott “quarter-turn”, no tools required.
- Lightweight, flexible Thermoflex backplate for greater comfort and flexibility
- EZ-Flo regulator reduces inhalation and exhalation resistance for reduced user fatigue
- Pneumatics are easily removed with a Scott “quarter-turn” – no tools required – for ease of maintenance and turn-around
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps and waistband with quick-release buckle for comfort and ease of donning and doffing
- Shoulder mounted photoluminescent gauge with whistle end-of-service alarm for ease of use