The patent pending HydroFX is the latest innovation in handline nozzle accessories, taking firefighter safety to the next level. The HydroFX is a flow indicating device incorporated onto handline nozzles providing immediate water flow awareness. When on the frontline, the nozzle user visually can see when water flow levels have reached a low or potentially dangerous condition. If you are concerned about safety, the HydroFX fire hose nozzle accessory is a must- have.
Located directly on the shutoff of Akron handline nozzles, the brightly lit LED display indicates if you have adequate flow by displaying a red (low), yellow (below desired) or green (at desired flow) indicator light. The first of its kind, the HydroFX is compact, lightweight and reliable in the monitoring of water flow.
– Safety for Firefighters on the front line with low flow indication
– Water flow knowledge at the hands of the handline operator
– Perfect for training firefighters at all levels of experience
– Monitor the flow on 50, 75, 87 or 100 psi nozzles
– 40+ hours of continuous operation while flowing
– Turns ON automatically when it senses water pressure in the nozzle
– Departments can determine their own flow indication requirements
– No significant weight increase for the operator holding the nozzle
– Current nozzles can be retrofitted