DECON/pak Portable Gross Decontamination System
The DECON/pak is a self-contained agent proportioning and rinse application system helping to provide simple and gross decontamination of firefighting personnel and equipment.
Finally, a truly hands-free thermal imager. Scott Sight provides unmatched situational intelligence without the need to stop searching a room or put down your hose line.
Master Stream 1250 Electric Remote
The M-ERP1250-NJ has a flow capacity of 300-1250 gpm (1100 – 4800 l/min).
Attack Digital Fire Training System
Turn any location into a burn room with BullEx’s Attack Digital Fire Training System.
If you’re thinking trucks, think TFT!
The line includes manual and RC monitors for brush trucks, pumpers and aerials and portable monitors that can be easily pre-connected. TFT’s intake valve line includes low profile units that fit in even the tightest areas, plus hundreds of wyes, manifolds, strainers, tools and accessories.
- MAXIMETAL Awarded $32M Fire Truck Contract by City of Montreal March 15, 2018
- NFPA announces education materials for Canadian fire services March 9, 2018
- Six Things Every Volunteer Firefighter Must do to Reduce Their Cancer Risk February 13, 2018
- “The Other Side of the Hero” Documentary February 11, 2018
- Firefighter, 29, earning $90,000 worries about the health of his pension February 11, 2018
Sheldon has been involved in the fire service for nearly 25 years as a firefighter and brings a great deal of knowledge, experience and understanding of the needs of local fire departments. Sheldon says, “I look forward to helping each department meet their objectives in purchasing equipment within their budget to provide exceptional service to their communities.”