Blitzfire HE Oscillating Monitor Package
Includes Osc Monitor, Storage Bracket, Master Stream, Triple Stacked Tips & Stream Straightener
DECON/pak Portable Gross Decontamination System
The DECON/pak is a self-contained agent proportioning and rinse application system helping to provide simple and gross decontamination of firefighting personnel and equipment.
Spreader GSP 5250 EVO (excl. battery)
Spreader – 5000 series, battery-operated version. Suitable for spreading, squeezing and (with accessories) pulling. Part of our Greenline EVO range: the next evolution in battery-powered rescue tools.
Vulcan® 180 LED Firefighting Lantern
Rechargeable, 1200 Lumen Firefighting LED Lantern with Tilting Head
- MAXIMETAL Awarded $32M Fire Truck Contract by City of Montreal March 15, 2018
- NFPA announces education materials for Canadian fire services March 9, 2018
- Six Things Every Volunteer Firefighter Must do to Reduce Their Cancer Risk February 13, 2018
- “The Other Side of the Hero” Documentary February 11, 2018
- Firefighter, 29, earning $90,000 worries about the health of his pension February 11, 2018
Sheldon has been involved in the fire service for nearly 25 years as a firefighter and brings a great deal of knowledge, experience and understanding of the needs of local fire departments. Sheldon says, “I look forward to helping each department meet their objectives in purchasing equipment within their budget to provide exceptional service to their communities.”